Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hiatus No More...

It's probably been a year since my last post. It's not that I haven't had much to say in the past year, it's just that other I found other ways to say it. To be honest, the past year has been one of the most eventful years of my life. I wish I had written down all I had to say, so I could reflect on it some day in the future. Things I said... Things I did... are all a distant memory in the corner of my mind.
Also I have received some brilliant and sincere compliments for my blog and my writing, from some unexpected sources. People actually want to read what I have to write and that's basically the best feedback any writer could ask for. Which made me realize, I need to do this more often.
Keep watching this space for more of my wacky prose.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment